"Fashion fades, style is eternal"

Tuesday 15 November 2016

About Photography

The first time I handled an actual camera was roughly a week ago and I no where near consider myself a "photographer", I still have a long, long way to go. But never would've I imagine feeling so rewarded looking at a beautiful photograph and knowing that I created it.
Taking pictures makes me happy and I think it reflects in the results, which makes me even happier.
My point is I want to keep pursuing this and I need YOUR help! If you Live within Madrid Capital and wouldn't mind borrowing your time for me and my camera tat would be dandy!
I hope to hear from you guys!

You can contact me on my Instagram and or Twitter direct messages or email (elizxbethkels@gmail.com).

I will be uploading the photo sessions throughout my social media (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, here...) but for now, here are some photographs that I have taken of my beautiful friends!



ELLA GRACE KINNEAR





LAURA DURAN RAMOS






MARIA VAZQUEZ ALBA






No comments:

Post a Comment